Fall Camp | Oct 23-25, 2009
Rules & Regulations
Isshin-Aiki Family Reunion
It's time again for our Fall Training Camp!!! Oct
23-25 2009. Fee to attend the camp is $110. The fee includes 1 meal Friday, 3
meals Saturday and 1 Sunday, lodging, and use of the camps grounds. You all can
begin arriving at 1500 Friday. Camp will break at 0830 Sunday, after breakfast.
A $20.00 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required by Aug 24, 2009. If you are paying by check, make checks out to Mark Riddle and mail them to:
12528 Ponce de Leon Dr
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
The balance will be due at camp.
If you have anyone to test for a Dan grade, let Sensei Riddle know as soon as possible. Any Aiki testing should be coordinated with Novelle & Sensei Pelusi.
Everyone will need the usual: Gi's, belt, cup (if applicable), T‑shirts, shower shoes, tennis shoes, camo clothes & paint, flashlight with batteries, linen for the bunks or sleeping bags, cooler with drinks & ice and snacks, run‑around clothes (according to weather), towels and toiletries, and any other articles you may deem necessary for survival in a camp environment.
The same rules and regulations apply as every year before. Please familiarize your students and parents with them! DON'T FORGET TO SIGN THE WAIVERS and COMPLETELY FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORMS!!
If you have any questions please call Mark at (228) 875-0286. E-mail MRiddle703@aol.com
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THIS TRAINING CAMP.
1. Twin Lakes Conference Center is dedicated to God and to the furtherance of His Kingdom here on Earth. Groups and individuals using the Center should keep this foremost in mind.
2. The Center is to be left in the same or better condition than it was found.
3. All guests are expected to be considerate of others. Cooperation with the staff is required.
4. The following are not allowed: alcohol, illegal drugs, pets, firearms, ATVs, flammable liquids, explosives, poisonous substances, and hand or power tools.
5. Campfires and bonfires are allowed only in designated areas and must be approved in advance.
6. The speed limit is 15 mph. Vehicles should be operated on prepared road surfaces only and parked in designated areas.
7. Swimwear is to be modest. Two-piece swim wear is not allowed.
8. Wading and swimming are not allowed in the lakes. Only electric motors are allowed. Life jackets must be worn at all times when in canoes or boats.
9. Youth under 18 must be accompanied by a chaperone at all times. At least one adult must stay in each room or cabin used for lodging. At least one adult must be present for every ten youth during use of the grounds.
10. Quiet hours are 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. The lakes are closed to use at dark. All other recreational areas close at 11:00 p.m. All other areas of campus close at 12:00 a.m.
11. Smoking is prohibited in all buildings.
12. When in doubt about the appropriateness of an activity, please refer to the staff.
Normal meal times are 8:00 am breakfast, 12:00pm lunch and 6:00pm supper.
Cabins are furnished with bunk beds and no linens or towels are provided.
Twin Lakes is closed to guests from 8:30 am Sunday to 8:30 am Tuesday. All guests staying overnight on Saturday must depart before 8:30 am on Sunday. Sunday breakfast is served at 7:30 am.
REMEMBER!! There will be students and teachers from dojo's other than your own at this camp.